"Please note that the content on this blog is for informational purposes only. The information provided is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the blog or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the blog for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this blog."
- Seliwanoff's Test for Ketose Sugars
- Pauly's Test for Histidine and Tyrosine
- Barfoed's Test for Monosaccharides
- Benedict’s Test for Monosaccharides and Reducing Sugars
- Biuret's Test for Protein
- Molisch's Test for Carbohydrates
- Ninhydrin's test for Amino Acids
- Barfoed's Test to Differentiate Between Mono and Disaccharide Reduction
- Seliwanoff’s Test for the Differentiation of Aldoses from Ketoses
- Osazone Test or Phenylhydrazine Test
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.